Thursday, March 09, 2006

We slept in today! I had to make up for all that waking me up Mommy did yesterday! When I got up I was in a pretty good mood. Me and Mommy played a whole bunch! Then she decided to clean up some of my toys. She went around the living room picking up toys and putting them away. I followed her and took them right back out! Now I didn't mean to make it hard on Mommy or anything, but everytime she picked something up it just looked so interesting I had to pick it up! So Mommy gave up and next time you come to our house and it is covered with toys, you will understand why! I felt bad so I tried to help. I put my fishbowl inside the basket with all of Mommy's catalogs and magazines. It was really heavy, but I was determined so I got it in. Mommy didn't seem to appreciate my help to much though, oh well.

Lindalee came over and we did PT. I refused to walk, but did a good job on the steps. She was also very impressed that I was crawling so much on my hands and knees. Mommy and me are sad because we may not see her again for a really long time. She is going away for a while to have a baby. She says there is a nice lady named Deborah coming over instead, but no one is Lindalee!!!

No comments: