Sunday, March 19, 2006

Today was really fun! I spent most of it with Daddy cause Mommy just wasn't feeling well. We played with all my toys. We climbed the stairs a couple of times. And I spent some time in my jumper working on my bouncing. Of course we watched a couple of dorky shows too, this is Daddy I am talking about after all!

I really liked looking out the window today. I stood there and pointed at stuff, but Mommy couldn't tell what I was pointing at. Mommy read me a book about lighthouses that I really liked. She also shared her snack with me. Little yummy chocolate chip cookies! Boy were they good, they came in a little bag and I kept grabbing it away from Mommy trying to get more. I wasn't too good at getting my little hands into the bag though, so I had to give it back to Mommy.

I am gonna be 23 months old tommorow, that is only a month away from the big "2"! I am getting so old!!!!

No comments: