Tuesday, March 28, 2006

We went to see Dr. Capone at Kennedy Krieger today. His office is in the same place as Pat Winders, so we got to say hi to her too. It was nice to play with her a little without having to work on walking or anything! I liked Dr.Capone, he had cool toys in his office and one was a bead maze and that is currently my favorite toy! He also let me crawl around and explore and I always like to do that! He said I was doing good. He told Mommy that he thinks I am so delayed cause my receptive language skills suck. Well, he didn't use the word suck, but you know what I mean! He said that is why I am not talking yet, or signing, and why I never listen to Mommy when she says "no". It is something I will probably grow out of, or at least something all my speech therapists can work on. It could also just be that I have fluid in my ears and can't hear well. I go for a hearing test next week, now that doesn't sound like fun at all!!! Overall he was pretty impressed with me though, he thought it was great how interested I am in everything. He even thought it was good when I grabbed all the papers off his desk and threw them on the floor. Mommy never seems real impressed with that trick.

No comments: