Thursday, December 21, 2006

I had a fun day today! This morning we hung out and played. I watched a Wiggles episode and me and Cooper played peek-a-boo for a while. Nothing too exciting.

This afternoon Grandma Jan came over! She watched Cooper and me and Mommy went for a walk around the block. I did a pretty good job. I decided I don't like it when the walker stops so Mommy kept it moving for me when I got tired. I also discovered that I really like going downhill in my walker!! It moves much easier that way and I can go really fast. Mommy could barely keep up with me. The only problem with going downhill is that I ran right past our house and had to go around the block again! Oh well, it was a pretty good work out and I had fun. When we got back I got to cuddle with Grandma Jan a little before she had to leave. Tonight me and Daddy played and watched the Simpsons together, it was great!

No comments: