Friday, December 15, 2006

We had playgroup at the playground today! It was a playground I had never been to before and it was awesome! Instead of that gross mulch that most playgrounds have the whole ground was covered with bouncy rubber stuff. That was great cause it was much easier to crawl on. There was also a huge playset with lots of slides and tunnels everywhere. There were lots of ramps and steps so Mommy could go everywhere I could. It was great and I had so much fun. Lots of my friends were there and I had a great time playing with them. Jack and Sam gave me a really cool CD of Chistmas music, wasn't that so nice of them? I love Jack the most of all of my friends cause he is the only one who always pays attention to me, he is the best!

Tonight we went to Grandma Jan's and she and Grandpa Don took us to see the trains at the mall. It was really cool! I had a great time watching all those trains go around.

No comments: