Monday, December 04, 2006

We went to gymnastics class this morning! It was kind of like movement class but even more fun! There were a bunch of kids I knew there so I felt really comfortable. I had a great time! First we played with ballons, then we stretched and sang. Then I got to play in the ball pit, that was my most favorite part! I went down the slide into the foam pit, but it was way too hard to move around in there. So I took off and explored the whole gym, there was lots of cool stuff to crawl on there! It was a lot of fun and really wore me out! I did a good job though, everyone was impressed!

I took a really long nap when we got home. Then I woke up and ate and then playing in my room. My new favorite thing to do in my room is to hide under my crib. It is really cool under there!

No comments: