Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I had a pretty fun day! This morning me and Mommy had a great time playing together. She kept making my Snoopy doll "bungy jump" and I thought it was hillarious! I would hand her my Snoopy and she would count to three each time making him jump higher, then she tossed him in the air and said "weeeee". I kept asking her to do it again and again it was so funny.

This morning Mommy taught me another part of "Happy and you Know It", the shout horay part. When she gets to the right part in the song, I raise my arms up in the air like I am shouting horay! Mommy said she was really proud of me for picking that up so fast.

This afternoon my speech teacher came over. I wasn't in the mood. I was really fussy and didn't want to sit at my desk. Not good since she was testing me today!!! Oh well, she is gonna try again next time. I couldn't concentrate cause I had just gotten the coolest thing in the mail from my Great Grandma Berta! It is a Barney CD and every song has my name in it!!!! They must say "Quinn" at least a hundred times on the CD and I love it! There was a really cool card too, thanks so much Grandma!!!

Tonight Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill came over. We all had dinner together, I ate most of Grandma's. I like green beans...who knew? The truth is I will eat anything Grandma Donna gives me, it is just our special thing. It was really fun having them over, I wish Grandpop didn't have to work so hard on our house so we could play the whole time he was here!!! Thanks for helping make my play area nicer Grandpop!!!

No comments: