Saturday, December 23, 2006

Last night I couldn't sleep. I woke up around midnight with a full diaper and started talking really loud. Mommy heard me and came in and changed my diaper. Then since I am so cute she let me play for a while. We did have to be kinda quiet though, cause Daddy and Cooper were sleeping. While I read books and played with some of my quiet toys Mommy put away some of my clean laundry. I helped a little too. Then the only thing left in the basket were socks! Mommy let me play with the socks, I took them all out and threw them on the floor. Then Mommy said I should put them back, so I put almost all of them back in the laundry basket but then I grabbed them all out at once and laughed really hard! I thought it was so funny that I had pulled all those socks out again! So I did that a couple more times and then finally Mommy said no more and that she had to go to sleep! I went and read in my crib.

Today Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill came over for a while. They came to help Mommy and Daddy with the house and were here during my naptime so I only saw them a little. I got some hugs and kisses in though!

Tonight we went to Grandma Jan's house. We went out to dinner at the Double T and played a bunch. Their tree is up and Grandpa Don kept showing me all the ornaments. I did not like that reindeer that sings "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer", that thing really freaked me out! The Sound of Music was on TV tonight and I really liked watching it! That is Mommy's favorite movie too!

Well, the sun has gone to bed and so must I! So long, farewell, some word I can't spell, Goodnight!!!!! :)

1 comment:

jotcr2 said...

I don't like the overnight nappy changes. Sheena seems to be in a pattern of that at the moment, and it doesn't suit the rest of us.