Wednesday, December 20, 2006

This morning my speech teacher came over. I was in a really good mood so I cooperated pretty well. I tried to make a "moo" sound and a "baa" sound when she asked me to. I pointed to my mouth when she told me to. And when she sang "Wheels on the Bus" I did the right hand motion, making my hands go round and round. I only have one more session left with Ms. Heather, I am really going to miss her!

After I didn't take a nap (Mommy wanted me to, but I wouldn't), we got in the car and drove to the country for my horseback riding therapy. Of course, I fell asleep as soon as we got in the car! I was a little cranky when we got there and I cried again when they put me on the horse, but as soon as he started moving I was happy again. Ms. Robin still rode behind me, but this time I didn't lean back on her at all and sat up really straight. I also only held on with one hand. She said that it showed that my balance is already improving! We rode for 45 minutes, but we just went back and forth through the stables. They are tearing down the outdoor ring so they can build a new indoor ring! That will be nice when it is done. I didn't mind riding through the stables though, I got to listen to country music and see all the other horses.

When my ride was over Ms. Robin put a funny Santa hat on Snickers, it fit right over his ears! Mommy should have brought the camera! Then she gave me a little horsey to take home and put on our tree...hey Daddy, where is our tree?? I don't know why she put the Santa hat on Snickers though, he told me he is Jewish, and I noticed he had a Hannuka stocking by his stall! Maybe he is only half Jewish like I am!

No comments: