Tuesday, December 19, 2006

When Mommy came in this morning to see if I was awake I sat up in my crib. But then I closed my eyes again and fell back asleep...still sitting up! Mommy had to help me lay back down and then she let me sleep longer, I guess she figured that I needed it!

Lindalee came over today and we gave her a Christmas/Birthday present. It was cookies and stuff and she really liked it! Then she did a little evaluation on me and then we got to go for a walk. We didn't have enough time to go twice, but we did manage to go around the block once. I could have kept going but Lindalee had to get home and take care of her babies. When we went outside to walk we ran into my friend Bobby's mom! She had her two big dogs with her and I got to pet them! I love Portia and all, but big dogs are cool!

I got to eat noodles and french fries for dinner tonight, yummy! Mommy tried to give me a new straw cup but all I did was chew on the straw. She doesn't get it cause when it is another kids cup I have no problem drinking out of it.

Tommorow I have speech and then horseback riding! Fun!!!

No comments: