Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I had such a great Christmas! I got to see all my family and got tons of cool presents!

On Christmas Eve we went to Grandma Donna's and it was really fun. I ate ham, played with Grandpop Bill, and opened presents. I got a really neat easel, some little people sets, and a really cool lamp to go in my room that looks like an aquarium. There was other stuff too, but I don't have all night!

On Christmas Day we went over to Grandma Jan's house. I had a great time over there playing and looking at the tree with Grandpa Don. Too bad it was raining so we couldn't go for a walk! I hit the motherlode over there! I got a tunnel and tent set that I love. I got this bouncy zebra thing that scares the crap out of me...Cooper can have that. I got lots of great books, including two that sing songs! Mommy gave me and Elmo doll and a little piano. I got so many great gifts I can't believe it!

Of course even though I am little I still know that the best gift of all is having a family who loves me. I am the luckiest little boy in the whole wide world!!!

No comments: