Friday, December 08, 2006

This morning me and Mommy went to movement class. Mommy decided to bring my new gait trainer with us and that I was going to walk from the parking lot all the way up to the classroom myself. Well, if there had been a better parking spot I probably would have made it! We had to park pretty far away from the door and it was all uphill. I did it though, and I went into the elevator myself and made it halfway down the really long hallway to the classroom. But, then I got tired so Mommy let me crawl the rest of the way. It wasn't bad for my first attempt, remember I am using muscles that I have never really used before!

I was a little worn out from all of that but I managed to pull it together for the class. There were a lot of kids there today and it got really loud. When that happens all the teachers count to three and then put their fingers to their lips and say "Shhhhh". Today when they put their fingers to their lips I did it too, just like I was supposed to! Mommy was really surprised and impressed! Hey Mom, I am just one of the kids, why shouldn't I do it?!

This afternoon we went to speech at Loyola, it was my last session until mid-January and that makes me sad. I love going to speech and playing with Miss Jennifer! Daddy came with us and afterwards we went to the mall. It was lots of fun riding around in my stroller and checking everything out. We went all over looking for some high top converse sneakers, but no one had them in my size! Payless had some really funky knock offs though so we got them. Mommy wasn't too thrilled with the camo fabric, but that was all they had! I think they are cool! Mommy says if they stay on and I like them she will get me the real thing. After that we went to the food court for dinner. I ate all four of my nuggets and most of my fries. I also drank a bunch of chocolate milk. For dessert me and Mommy split some gelato a.k.a. fancy ice cream, it was yummy!

No comments: