Monday, December 18, 2006

My OT was supposed to come over this morning but she had to cancel cause her little girl was sick. Oh well, that just meant I got to sleep in! When I got up I played a bunch. I played with the new toy Aunt Becky got me but I couldn't figure out what to do with the magnets. Then I noticed that Mommy had taken off her slippers and they looked like a great place to put the magnets! She probably wouldn't even have noticed I put them there, but she heard me coming since the magnets scrapped on the floor when I was crawling over there. Can't trick Mommy, she is sharp! After a some more playing and an episode of Sesame Street, we went to the doctors. I was lucky cause it was an appointment for Cooper not me! I didn't get any shots but Cooper got tons! Poor guy... While Cooper was being tortured I sat nicely in my stroller and read a book. I kept looking at the picture of a horse so Mommy showed me the sign for horse. I did it back to her! It didn't look anything like what she did, but it was definately horse! I can't wait to go riding again on Wednesday!!!

No comments: