Thursday, December 28, 2006

I had PT with Pat Winders today. Usually I am not in a good mood when we go there cause I know she is going to make me walk. Today I was in a really great mood and actually enjoyed our session. Pat thinks that it is because I have been having such positive experiences with movement lately, since I got my gait trainer and started horseback riding. Whatever the reason, she was just glad to see me so happy! We used her gait trainer today cause it is so much nicer than mine...I mean why would you drive a Geo Storm when you have a Porshe in the garage? We walked all around the school but there were no kids there cause of the holiday. I smiled and said hi to all the maitenence men though. When we left Pat lent Mommy a new walker for me to try. This one doesn't have the sling seat and it is just a normal walker, but we are hoping Grandpop Bill can help us rig it up! When Pat saw what he did to my gait trainer she was really impressed. She said she can't wait to see what he does for the walker! This walker is a lot lighter and has a smoother ride, it also folds so Mommy would really like it if I would use it instead of my big haunkin' gait trainer!

No comments: