Saturday, December 02, 2006

I had a really fun day today! I woke up and played with Daddy and Cooper for a while. Then I took a nap and when I woke up we went to Grandma Jan's!! It was lots of fun there. After we played for a little while we went to the mall. My favortie mall! The Towson mall, where they have a kids play area. I played for a whole hour and had the best time. When we got to the mall Grandpa Don put a helmet on me. I know he did it cause I am supposed to get used to wearing it when I am doing something fun....but really Grandpa, the mall??? It was so embarrasing, one lady even came up and asked if I had just had head surgery! Good thing I am only 2 and don't know what embarrasment is, I do poop in my pants at least once a day you know. The good news is I didn't mind the helmet at all. I played with the strap a little, but I left it on. It is a really cool helmet too, it has trucks all over it!! I can't wait to wear it when I go horseback riding!!! Thanks for getting it for me Grandpa Don, you rock!

No comments: