Wednesday, December 13, 2006

This morning we went to the Mom's Club meeting and it was really fun! When we got there Mommy dropped me off in the nursery and I got to hang out with all the other kids. I crawled right over to my favorite place in the nursery, the little playhouse. I stood in the window and watched all the kids playing, it was great! Something happened after Mommy left and I got upset and started crying. They went and got Mommy but by the time she came to see me I was all better! She asked if I was okay and I just looked at her, smiled, and clapped my hands. No one saw it but I started crying cause this mean little girl hit me (at least that is Mommy's theory)! After the meeting wound down Mommy came back to the nursery and took me out of the playhouse so I could play with the other kids more. It was really fun!

After we went home and I had a nap my speech teacher came over. She did more testing, I am so sick of being tested! I did a good job though. I pointed to the right picture out of a choice of four a couple of times. That was really good cause I have never done that before! Another really good speech thing I have started doing is signing more the right way. I used to just put my hands together like I was clapping, but now I put my fingertips together just like the song says "Put your fingertips together for more, more, more!"

No comments: