Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My teacher was supposed to come over today, but she cancelled so I had the day off! So I took advantage of all that free time to tear apart the living room. I pulled everything off the bookshelves! Even all my puzzels, they made a really satisfying crash when they fell. After I watched Mommy put all the pieces back and stack them up neatly....I did it again! I am such a little devil sometimes :)

Good news, Lindalee thinks she found me a Gait Trainer!!! She is gonna bring it with her on Thursday and we are going to see how it works. Lindalee is really connected in the PT world, she said she could get the goods and she did! Once we get one that works Mommy is gonna take me to Arundle Mills, clip a dog leash on the gait tranier, and let me go wild! I can't wait!!!

I did something funny this morning. When Mommy came in to get me from my crib I smiled at her, waved, and then dove back down and pretended to sleep! She thought that was pretty funny so I did it again and again! She got me up cause she could tell I wasn't really tired, I was just joking with her! Mommy says I am her # 1 goofball! Sorry Daddy, I didn't mean to bump you, I can't help it...I was born this way!

No comments: