Thursday, December 14, 2006

Lindalee came over today and we took a walk outside! I got in my gait trainer and we went around the block and through the alley twice! She estimated it was about 600 feet, all I know is it was far! And the sidewalks around here suck, they are so uneven. A couple of times I would get stuck and I would yell cause it made me angry. Lindalee said Grandpop Bill should have made two extension poles for my gait trainer, cause when she held the one I veered off instead of going straight! We fixed that by attaching Portia's leash to the other side, that way all I had to do was walk, not steer. It was a really nice day, but by the time we went outside it had gotten a little chilly and foggy. I still had a really good time and I wasn't cold cause I was working so hard walking!

No comments: