Friday, December 23, 2005

Daddy stayed home today and we played together all day!!! It was so great. I even let him put me in my Johnny Jump Up and we played while I was in that. I like that thing. It is fun to twirl around and I even jumped a little bit.

I got a package in the mail today! It came from Amazon.com but it didn't say who it was from. I guess I need to open the gift (it was wrapped) to see who it is from. I can't wait, but Mommy said I have to wait until Christmas morning to open it. Bummer!

The good news is that Christmas isn't too far away! Tommorow is Christmas Eve and we go to Grandma Donna's house. I bet I will get lots of presents there. Then the next day is Christmas and we go to Grandma Jan's house..there will be tons of gifts there too! Wow, am I gonna have a great weekend!!!

Tonight we went out to dinner to Red Robin. I got a ballon and had a great time playing with it. It was too interesting there so I didn't really want to eat any fries or anything. I had a great time though!!!

No comments: