Friday, December 16, 2005

Good News! I am pretty much cured from my cold and Mommy is also feeling much better!

Today Mommy had to work on our Holiday cards so I got to watch lots of TV. It was great! I saw Boobah, Teletubbies, and Clifford! Everytime Mommy came to check on me or say hello I just swatted her away. I don't bug her when she is watching the O.C. now do I?

Besides that I got to play a lot. There was a JC Penney flyer that Mommy gave me that really cracked me up for some reason. We took a late nap and I got up in time to see Daddy! I haven't really got to see him much lately cause I have been sleeping when he is home most the time. Tommorow is Saturday so I get to spend all morning with him! Then I get to go to Grandma Jan's house so Mommy and Daddy can go shopping. I can't wait, it has been two whole weeks since I got to go over there!!!

No comments: