Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Well, still not better today! Actually I felt even worse. I wouldn't eat practically anything, except of course for Cheese Curls...there is always room for Cheese Curls no matter how sick you are. I didn't even really feel like playing, I kept going up to Mommy and reaching out for her to hold me. We cuddled all day and I only played while I was sitting with her, and if you know me...you know that is very unusual. I am no Momma's Boy, but when I am sick I need her, you know what I mean? So there is still stuff coming out of my nose, but still no cough so that is really good.

Mommy says she thinks she is going to have to cancel my therapists tommorow. She said we will see how I act when I get up. That is too bad cause my new speech teacher was supposed to come over. Plus, if I don't get better really fast we are not going to get to see Pat Winders on Friday! I wanted to show off my new PT skills like my stair climbing and stuff like that.

No comments: