Saturday, December 17, 2005

I had such a fun day today! I got up and played with Daddy this morning and then we went over to Grandma Jan's house. I had so much fun there! As soon as Mommy and Daddy left I started tearing the place apart! I took out all of my toys and when I was done with them I tried to get into all the cool stuff Grandma has on her coffee table. Then I tried to crawl places I wasn't allowed to go. It was so much fun! But when Mommy came to pick me up Grandma didn't make a big deal about how she would miss me and how they couldn't take her baby. Do you think maybe now that I am a troublesome toddler I am wearing Grandma out?? I hope not, cause I love it over there!

Grandma bought me this cool reindeer in a rocking chair that when you push its hand it rocks and sings "Grandma got runover by a Reindeer", I loved it! I could watch that thing for hours, even though it is Mommy's least favorite song. She said I wasn't allowed to bring it home!!!

It must be close to Christmas cause when we were getting in the car a Pickup Truck pulled over and Santa was in the back! He came over to say hi to me and Portia and gave me a candy cane. Mommy ate it cause I am not big enough for those yet...it was pretty cool though!

No comments: