Thursday, December 29, 2005

Well, Mommy has started trying to force me to walk and it isn't all that bad. Now when I finish eating she makes me walk (while I am holding her hands) all the way from the dining room to the living room. No matter how hard I try to sit down, she won't let me. If I didn't know how much she loved me I'd say that was child abuse!! Not really:) So even though I don't want to walk, I do want to get into the living room so I can play...so I am humoring Mommy and moving my feet like she wants me to.

We had fun playing today! I built a little house out of my new Megablocks. I am getting pretty good at getting the pieces to fit together, but I still need Mommy's help. I also am really good at getting the egg into the right slot and pushing it through on my new kitchen toy. Circles are easy, even if eggs are gross! Mommy and me spent a bunch of time reading my new Elmo book, I love that thing. I even started to pull up some of the flaps and look under them. Mommy ripped one off by accident, but I forgive her!

Tommorow I am going over to Grandma Jan's house! That way I can spend New Years Eve with Mommy and Daddy. Sounds like it is gonna be a fun weekend!

No comments: