Monday, December 19, 2005

I had a busy day today! First this morning me and Mommy went to playgroup. It was fun, Ms. Dorothy (my teacher) wasn't there but Ms. Elizabeth (another teacher) was. So was my buddy Donny, I love watching him play. I wish I could walk and run like he does so I could play with him easier. Everytime he got close to me today I reached out and grabbed him! He didn't mind, I think he likes me too! Circle time just wasn't the same without Ms. Dorothy, but it got better when they brought out the bubbles! I really like bubbles. Then it was my favorite part, snacktime! I ate a graham cracker and a big gingerbread cookie. I made a big mess all over my face and hands, but it was really yummy!

After we came home and had a long nap my new Speech Therapist came over. She is pretty nice and I talked for her a little, but not much. She brought these things that look like lolipops but have foam on the end. They are supposed to stimulate my mouth. I really liked sucking and chewing on it, much better than the tounge depressors my last ST would bring. The ST also brought a big microphone that makes sounds louder when you talk into it. I wanted to try but I was too shy, maybe next time! Tommorow I have the day off, me and Mommy are just gonna hang out!

No comments: