Sunday, December 11, 2005

I had a really fun Saturday and Sunday!

On Saturday we went over to Grandma Donna's house to decorate their Christmas Tree. There was a really big green tree in their living room. It seemed kinda boring until they put all the lights and things on it, then it was really neat! We won't talk about how it almost fell and crushed me, but Grandpop Bill really needs to be more careful! The whole family was there, Ben and Becky, AJ and Jeffrey, Ian and Sara, and Grandma's friend Jennifer. They all thought I was the cutest and paid lots of attention to me. I especially liked watching Jeffrey and playing with him and AJ. I got my first Christmas present, it was a cool Tonka Truck! I love it! What a fun night.

Today was Sunday so Daddy fed me in front of the football game and we played and watched the game. It was once again a loss for the Ravens, oh well it was close. The bad part about today is I am sick. My nose was all stuffed up and then it started running. I also just feel kinda gross. Mommy gave me some medicine and put me to bed, hopefully I will feel all better tommorow!

No comments: