Friday, December 02, 2005

I was not a happy camper today! Mommy took me to the doctors and they stole my blood!!! Mommy held me, they tied this blue strap (which looked like it could be a fun toy when used differently) around my arm, and poked me!!! I, of course screamed and struggled the whole time! But it was over pretty quick so it wasn't actually that bad. Dr. Crawford wants to check my thryroid levels so that is why they needed my blood, Darn him!

Other, more pleasent, highlights from my day.... When Mommy came in to get me this morning I wasn't wearing any pants! We both thought that was pretty funny. It took Mommy a whole half hour to get me dressed today because I was having so much fun crawling away from her. She wasn't amused but I thought it was hillarious! There was no ice cream in the house so I got to have extra cheese curls as a reward for getting my blood drawn. I shared them with Portia!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is Dr. Crawford a Vampire?
I think that was funny about you not having your pants on this morning, wish your mommy took some pictures, you are so cute.
Love you lots G G Berta