Monday, December 05, 2005

Mommy and me went to playgroup this morning! It was tons of fun. Still not a lot of kids there, just my buddy Donny. He is the coolest though and I really like watching him. We played with toys and then during clean up time I helped too! Mommy said I did it wrong cause I wasn't supposed to take out more toys...but I think my way is more fun. Then we had circle time and learned all about winter. We sang songs and played with bubbles, that is mine and Donny's favorite part, but Donny can actually say "bubbles". How cool is that! Snack time was also good, there were gingerbread cookies and I really liked them! Yummy. I also colored in a Santa hat with a marker and kinda helped glue a cotton ball to the top. Mommy must have liked it cause she hung it on the refrigerator!

After playgroup we went to the post office and it was really busy. I did not like waiting so long but Mommy said we had to. Plus, our post office sucks cause there is no handicap entrance! Mommy had to pick up my stroller and carry it up the stairs! There should be a law! Apparently there is one...but our post office is exempt cause it is a "historical building". What a pain!

No comments: