Sunday, December 04, 2005

Today was really fun! Grandma Donna came over this afternoon and we all went to the Down Syndrome group Holiday Party. I had the best time there! There were lots and lots of kids and I got to see some of my friends from playgroup like Victoria and Tatum. I got to eat potato chips and crawl all around this huge room (Mommy says it is called a gymnasium). My pants got really dirty but I had a great time! I crawled around and checked out peoples shoes. Some people picked me up and played with me. Mommy said I did a great job of being social, much better than usual. That is cause I was really comfortable, after all, I was surrounded by "my people". Santa came but I wasn't really that interested, which Mommy said was good cause there is always a long line for Santa and they forgot the camera anyway. It was a really fun party and I am so glad we went.

The only bad part of my day was that something really sad happened. My Great Grandma Hattie went up to heaven today. I am really sad about that cause I really liked her. Daddy says that she is with her husband now and Mommy says that she is watching over me, so I guess it isn't that bad. She was a really great Great Grandma though and I will miss her!

No comments: