Thursday, December 01, 2005

Today was a PT day! I haven't seen Lindalee in a while cause we had a cancelation and a holiday. She hadn't even seen my new haircut yet!! Can you believe that?? She said that I looked so much older and was acting so much more mature. We read a book together and she was really impressed with how I paid attention and turned the pages. She also rigged my new chair so the seat back would be in the right position. However....she had to smush poor Mr. Penguin in there and he is one of my favorite stuffed friends! Hopefully Grandpop Bill can really fix my chair real soon, so I can play with Mr. Penguin again!!!

Today I woke up early from my nap. I didn't want to bother Mommy so I quietly removed the chew bar from my crib again. I slid it off and then took the long piece of plastic and shoved it down the opposite corner of my crib. When Mommy came in to get me I was sitting in my crib playing with the piece that was still sticking up. It made a really cool noise when it vibrated against my crib! Mommy was pretty impressed with my handywork too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Quinn I hope your Grandpop Bill gets the message and fixes the sit in your chair, I told him the seat needed fixing, he is the best fixerupper I know, I think you are doing great, keep up the
good work, I like playing football with you. Love G G Berta