Monday, December 12, 2005

Uggg....

Mommy and me are both sick! I don't like being sick one bit. All this green and yellow stuff keeps flying out of my nose and I am too cranky and tired to play! This morning my teacher came over and even though I was cranky we got some stuff done. I sat in my new improved chair (thanks Grandpop) and we worked on stacking stuff. She also brought some Christmas bells that were pretty cool.

I was so worn out today I had to take two naps! Everytime I tried to play I would slip and fall and get real cranky. I even threw a little temper tantrum cause Mommy wouldn't open the gate so I could go into the dining room. Mommy said too bad, cause temper tantrums don't work with her. She said maybe I should try it on a Grandma sometime! At least I am not croupy yet, Mommy says if that happens we have to go back to the hospital...no way! I hope I am all better tommorow so I can get some serious playing done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Quinn, there is a trip to Philadelphia coming up.
All your relatives will be there.
Love and XXXXXX G G Berta.