Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

What a great holiday! Last night we went over to Grandma Donna's house. We had dinner and opened lots of gifts. I got all kinds of great things like a big stuffed Mickey Mouse, a gymnastics set, a tamborine, maybe even more I can't remember. I had such a great time playing with Granpop Bill and Uncle Ian, I pulled some of the ornaments off the tree and even had ice cream for dessert. What a great Christmas Eve!

Today we woke up and Mommy, Daddy, Portia and I opened presents. I got a lego set and markers from Mommy and Daddy. I got a really cool Elmo book from Rona (Uncle Ian and Ben's mommy), she was the one who sent that Amazon.com gift. Portia got some toys too, she is still better at unwrapping presents than I am!

Then we went over to Grandma Jan's house. They had a big tree too and it was all lit up. Uncle Scott was there and it was great to see him. I really had a great time playing with him. I got tons of presents at Grandma Jan's! Too many to list really. I got a cool driving toy, a kitchen set, some puzzels, some books, and the coolest tractor set ever! I also got my own stocking (it had my name on it) and that had all kinds of cool little things in it. Plus I got a new outfit, Portia got one too, it is a pink sweatshirt and she looks really pretty in it!

The one thing I got for Christmas that I didn't want was a cold. I have been feeling really sick all day and Mommy says I sound "croupy". I really hope that I can still go to Philadelphia tommorow. Not only will I get more presents, but I really want to see all of my family! I am keeping my tiny little fingers crossed that I feel all better tommorow!

No comments: