Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I was a very cranky boy today! Mommy thinks I must be getting a tooth because I was also a very drooly boy. Besides that it was a fun day. Grandma Donna came over and helped us get ready for our trip tommorow. Of course she played with me and hugged me and kissed me a bunch too!

Tommorow we are driving to Ohio for Great Grandma Hattie's funeral. It is a long car ride but now that I can face forward and look out the window I am really looking forward to it. Plus we get to stay in a hotel room and those are always so much fun to explore! The other good thing is that I will get to see lots of my family that I wouldn't otherwise see. So maybe it won't be such a bad trip at all, but I do wish we were going under better circumstances.

I won't be able to update again till Friday, so I will talk to you all then!

No comments: