Saturday, December 03, 2005

I had a big day today! We went to the mall and it was so exciting! I have never seen so many people in my life. I wanted to grab every single one of them. I also wanted to grab everything in every store we went into. When Daddy wasn't paying attention I grabbed this cool glass ornament thing, Mommy says Daddy is really lucky it didn't break! After we did a little shopping (and grabbing) we went to get my picture taken. It was okay but I didn't want to smile! I did give the lady one, but just one and they should be happy with that. The picture is for our holiday cards...but they may be a little late.....Mommy says she is sorry! Don't worry though, even if they don't come till January it will be worth the wait. There is gonna be a cute little boy on them!

After the mall we went to the Mongolian Grill. I ate cheese curls, played with chop sticks, and had a whole bowl of chocolate pudding! Boy that got me hyper but I fell asleep in the car and slept in my stroller the whole time we were in Sams Club. It was a really fun day but I was worn out!!!

No comments: