Friday, December 30, 2005

What a fun day today was!!

First when I woke up Mommy gave me my usual cherrios to snack on. But she was eating a bagel with cream cheese and that looked much yummier than my cherrios! So I just stared at her till she gave me some. She gave me a big piece cause she didn't think I would really eat it. Wrong!!! I shoved that whole thing in my mouth and gummed it until I could swallow it. It was so yummy! So Mommy gave me more smaller pieces and it made a really good breakfast treat.

Then Grandma Jan came over to pick me up and I spent the rest of the day at her house. I had a great time there. I played blocks and got into their Christmas tree. I took a walk with Grandpa Don and cuddled with Grandma Jan. It was tons of fun!

Tommorow is New Years Eve! Mommy says that means we can't go anywhere cause of all the drunk crazy people. So we are just gonna hang out at home as a family, sounds great to me!

No comments: