Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The day after Christmas was just as fun as the day before and the day of! We went all the way to Philadelphia to visit with our friends and family and it was so much fun!

First we stopped at the Rogers' house. They used to be Mommy's next door neighbors when she was little. They have the coolest house! There is a big fish tank and a really cool turtle pond, it was like going to the Aquarium! They had a little doggie that looked a lot like Portia, except this doggie seemed to mistake me for a chew toy...so we didn't get too close.

After that we went to Great Grandma Joan's house. There were lots of people there. Almost all the Shumans! It was fun, I got presents there and was the center of attention. Everyone thought I was so cute! Plus I got to try chili for the first time, it was pretty good!

Then we went to Great Grandma Berta's house and all of the Rosenbaums were there! At Grandma Berta's house we celebrate Hannuka, not Christmas. As long as I get presents it doesn't matter to me! I did get presents! I think my favorite was the Elmo phone from Uncle Saul....that thing is so cool, I didn't even know Elmo had my phone number! I had so much fun cuddling with Cousin Jane and trying to get to all of Grandma Berta's breakable stuff. It was tons of fun!

Today we just hung out, we were really worn out after our crazy weekend!

No comments: