Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I am having a very easy week! All my therapists are cancelling! My OT was supposed to come over this morning but she called and cancelled cause her little girl is sick. It must be going around, I just hope it doesn't come back to me!

Instead of OT Mommy and me worked on sign language. We watched Signing Times together and she helped me make each sign with my hands. It went better than usual cause I didn't resist as much as I used to. I am starting to figure out that maybe these signs could get me stuff...like more cheese curls! Now that would be cool!

I am experimenting more with talking. I have my own language that I have invented, Mommy says I sound like an alien. I think I sound cool, I tried talking this morning at breakfast but Mommy said to be quiet cause I was spitting cereal all over the place. Whoops.

I love my mommy, but she just never gives up! She still wants me to drink something so she got me this yummy yogurt drink. Well she may have hit the jackpot cause I really like it and it is just the right thickness for me. I have to suck in my cheeks to get it up the straw and I don't spit it out once it is in my mouth! Plus, even though it is yogurt I haven't been spitting it up! Looks like a winner!

No comments: