Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Wow! I am 20 months old today!!!

Well, we did just hang out today. It was pretty fun though. I got to watch Higglytown and Jojo's Circus. It was a good day.

Grandma Donna stopped by after work and once I woke up all the way I was really happy to see her. She had to drop something off for Mommy, but of course she cuddled me and played with me a little too. It was a nice way to wake up, seeing my Grandma's pretty face!

When Daddy got home we ordered pizza for dinner. Mommy gave me her crust and I was really enjoying it. Then I leaned my hand over the side of my highchair just a little to far and Portia grabbed it! I tried to hold on to it, but that little puppy is just too strong! Oh well, I love Portia so I guess I don't mind sharing. Mommy said that if I wasn't such a nice little boy I would have gotten really upset.

Lindalee (my PT) called tonight. She can't come see me on Thursday! Her little boy has RSV!! Mommy says that is a really bad thing to have so I better not get it too! Mommy said that Jack would be alright cause he is such a big, healthy little boy. I hope he gets better soon!!!

No comments: