Monday, September 18, 2006

Did you all like looking at my pictures? As you can tell I had a great time this weekend!!! We took a long ride in the car up to New Jersey on Friday. By the time we got there both me and Cooper were really ready to get out of that stupid car! After we checked into our motel we had to get back in the car to go to dinner....we both started crying. But it was only a short drive and we went to this cool restraunt. The walls had this wallpaper that had lots of pictures of plants on it. I took my cracker and traced them, it was fun. The tablecloth was so "busy" that when Mommy put my crackers on it I couldn't even see them! When we got back to our room I played for a bit and then Grandma Jan and Grandpa Don got there! I was so excited when I found out I got to share their room with them. Mommy said I was too loud to share a room with Cooper so she sent me to their room. I tried not to wake them up too early, but I was so excited to play on the beach I couldn't help it!

So on Saturday morning we went to breakfast and then to the beach. I totally loved the beach, just like last year. I played in the sand and splashed in the water. Me and Grandpa Don took a couple of little walks down the beach. I got sand everywhere and had the time of my life! After the beach Uncle Scott and Aunt Stacey got there. They had my new cousin Zoe with them, she is even littler and boringer than Cooper! We all went for a walk on the boardwalk and that was neat. It was a lot like the state fair was, but no animals. It was Clownfest so there were clowns everywhere. They all talked to me and tried to make me smile, but I was too tired! I even fell asleep in the backseat of my stroller. So me and Grandpa Don went back to the room and took a nap. But when Grandma came in to check on us, he was sound asleep and I was standing in my crib talking. So I got to go with everyone back down to the beach! I got to play with Uncle Scott which was so much fun. But I really wore myself out and I slept in Grandma Jan's and Grandpa Don's laps all through dinner. I slept in late the next morning too.

Then on Sunday we all went to a party at Daddy's cousin Cyndi's house. It was a party for her new baby Annie. I had a great time! There were lots of little kids there and I got to play in the sandbox with two hot chicks. There was also a swing and bubbles! I was in seventh heaven, and that was even before I found the fishtank!

It was a great weekend!

Today my teacher and my OT came over together. They were both pretty impressed with me. I showed them how I can color and stack stuff. It was a good session. Then this afternoon I fed myself half of my sweet potatos with a spoon! Grandpa Don was right, I am ready! Mommy had to put the food on the spoon and hand it to me, but I got it in my mouth every time and didn't throw it until the end!

No comments: