Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I had a really good day today! I got to play with all my toys and watch both Signing Time and The Wiggles. Plus, Mommy was watching Regis and Kelly this morning and they had Barney on! I was so excited to see him. Barney and his friends sang two songs and I danced through both of them and then clapped when it was over. Mommy never usually lets me watch Barney, she doesn't like him. How can you not like a purple dinosaur???

I really shined when my speech teacher came over today. I showed her how I can sign "drink" and she was really impressed. Then she was trying to teach me the parts of my face using Mr. Potatohead. She handed me the eyes, said "eyes" and I put them to my eyes then onto Mr. Potatohead's face...in the right place and everything! Then she said eyes and pointed to my eye and I pointed to my eye and made a sound that was similar to "eye". Wow, that sentence had a whole lot of "eyes" in it!! But the point is...I am starting to get it!!! Mommy says she is gonna buy me a Mr. PotatoHead this weekend so we can practice more.

I did some really good walking today! Me and Mommy practiced walking to the mirror. I was so distracted by looking at myself that I ended up walking holding only one hand a bunch of times!

No comments: