Monday, September 11, 2006

I did some serious standing today!!! Mommy was cooking dinner and I wanted to be with her, unfortunately the gate was up...so instead I just stood at the gate. She came over and took my hand off the gate so I was only holding her hand. Just then the Simpsons came on so I was distracted by the TV. Well, I didn't realize that Mommy had let go of my hand and I stood there all alone watching TV for almost a whole minute!!! Mommy and Daddy got really excited and I realized that standing may not be all that bad. Maybe me and Mommy need to practice standing some more in front of the TV. That is, after all, how I learned to sit!!!

My teacher was supposed to come over today. We were all ready and waiting for her, but she called and cancelled at the last minute! The new weekly playgroup that she runs is cancelled for this week too :( All I can say is, that really sucks!!!

No comments: