Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I am getting really good at my new sign "drink". Now all Mommy has to do is hold up my cup and I will sign it. Pretty soon I will probably even start signing "drink" before she picks up my cup, but for now I find pointing to it still gets the message across. Of course, she won't give it to me until I make the sign. Now we are working on the sign for "cracker". And one of these days Mommy says she is going to catch me signing "drink" on video.

I had a good day today. I had a good time playing and watching the new Rachel Ray show. Sometimes I wonder what that lady is so happy about! Still, she is fun to watch. Lindalee came over today and she let me color on my mirror with markers! I think she was trying to trick me in to standing, but I am too smart for that. I did walk about 7 steps holding her hand in one hand and my popper thing in the other. She was pretty happy with that!

No comments: