Friday, September 01, 2006

We were gonna go to the State Fair today, but Ernesto had other plans! Oh well, we are gonna try to go later this weekend...I can't wait to see all the baby animals! Instead of going to the fair I get to spend the night at Grandma Donna's! Mommy and Daddy are going to join me over there tommorow and we are going to have a big birthday celebration. It is Mommy and AJ's birthday tommorow, and we are going to celebrate Grandpop Bill's and Uncle Ian's too. Sounds like there might be ice cream involved so I am very excited!

It was cold today so Mommy put socks on me for the first time in a long time. I thought it was really weird so I kept looking at them and touching them. When I got to Grandma's house she tried to take them off and I got upset! I tried to put them back on, but I don't have the fine motor skills for that yet. All summer my feet have been cold, I didn't realize I could wear socks! I need to learn to talk!

No comments: