Wednesday, September 13, 2006

We had a busy day today! We got up this morning and went to a meeting just for Moms and their kids. There were lots of kids there, but I didn't get a chance to play with them really. They all stayed in the nursery but Mommy was too scared to leave me. That is okay, I had a good time hanging out with her and the other moms. Mommy said maybe next time I can hang with the kids....she needs to learn to let go. The good news is the whole reason we went to the meeting was to find a playgroup for me. We should find out about one soon hopefully. Mommy met a lady there whose daughter was also in the county program like I am. She told Mommy that her little girl was starting a special movement playgroup on Friday. So Mommy called Miss Dorothy and said..."get Quinn into that!". We can't go this week, but hopefully we can start going next week. I think Mommy is going to try and get me into a playgroup everyday of the week! She'll do anything to get me walking!

I forgot to tell you all that I am getting another tooth on the bottom in front. It is right next to my really pointy one, and yes....it is just as pointy!!! Mommy says she sees lots of dental visits in my future....yikes!!!

No comments: