Saturday, September 09, 2006

Today was great! I got to play with Daddy all morning and then Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill came over!! We played a little bit and then had dinner. Grandma shared her Spinach Lasangna and salad with me and I really enjoyed it! There weren't enough breadsticks so we let Grandpop Bill eat ours. Mommy made mini pinapple upside down cakes for dessert, but I really don't like cake so I wouldn't eat it. I had Teddy Grahms instead. I did end up drinking too much water so I kept spitting up. It grossed out Grandma and Grandpop but didn't bother me at all.

Before they left Grandma gave me a bath! I love baths, but I also like to watch the water run out of the tub. So I kept pulling the plug even though Grandma wasn't done bathing me...then I refused to get out. I am such a goofball sometimes!

No comments: