Thursday, September 07, 2006

I had a pretty fun day. Mommy woke me up in the middle of my nap cause my speech teacher was coming over. She usually comes on Wednesday's but Mommy changed it so I could go to that rockin' playgroup yesterday. Even though I was a little cranky I did a pretty good job. I let her play with my mouth a bit. When she wanted me to make the "moo" sound for the cow I put my lips together, but no sounds. She said that was a good start! Generally I was just really cute, Miss Heather just loves me!!

If you talk to my Mommy and the phone sounds a little off, that is my fault. I spit up all over it today! I was so excited that I finally got my hands on it, I kinda lost my lunch. I did manage to turn it on before Mommy got it away from me though. I was gonna call Grandpa Don and ask him to take me for a walk!

No comments: