Friday, September 22, 2006

What an exciting day! This morning me, Mommy, and Cooper all went to my movement class. It was really fun. I climbed through the tunnel, climbed up and slid down the wedges, and even walked on a balance beam (with a little help of course). I had a great time, I really love that class. Then this afternoon Grandpa Don came and picked me up! We went to speech class together and it was great. I got to meet my new speech teacher and cause it was only the first day all we did was play. Then me and Grandpa and Grandma Jan all went out to dinner and then to the bowling alley to watch the bowlers. It was the funnest time ever! I love hanging out with Grandpa Don and Grandma Jan. When I got home I played for a while and made the living room messy again. Then I went to sleep, boy was I tired!

No comments: