Thursday, September 21, 2006

Today was really fun! We went to my speech therapy place but I didn't get any therapy. We went to this boring lecture about how the clinic works etc. Mommy seemed to find it interesting but all I wanted to do was play! I didn't want to sit in my stroller so she sat me in the chair next to her and gave me some crackers. Yeah right, like I am going to sit there and eat crackers for a whole hour if I am not strapped in! I climbed down and started crawling around the room. I think Mommy was a little embarassed cause I was the only little kid there and there were lots of serious looking adults there. I crawled right into the middle of the room, sat in front of Ms. Mina who was the speaker, and started being Quinn! I was clapping, making funny sounds, and just being goofy. Then I crawled over to the only guy in the room and started playing with his shoes. Then I commando crawled under the big long table and came up next to this really nice lady. She picked me up and I sat in her lap for a while. Then I put my feet up on the table and everyone laughed. I was definately the center of attention even though Mommy said I wasn't supposed to be! Good thing they have a sense of humor there! After the orientation we went for a little walk and Mommy let me watch the frog fountain for a little while. I love that thing, it just cracks me up!

My speech teacher was supposed to come over today to make up for yesterday, but she couldn't. Her mother in law is in the hospital, so we understand!

No comments: