Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I am so happy that my old PT, Lindalee, came back today! Not only is she a lot nicer than that replacement PT, but she is smarter too. My old PT never even set goals for me, but that was the first thing Lindalee did. Some of my goals are:

1) To walk 10 feet holding only one hand.
2) To get into standing independently from the middle of the room.
3) To stand alone for 30 seconds or more.
4) To walk up the stairs holding the railing on one side and a hand on the other.

Those sound like some great goals don't they? Me and Mommy are very excited! Hopefully Lindalee can make it happen. Too bad one of my goals wasn't to climb onto the green sofa completely alone! I did that tonight, Mommy was playing on the floor with Cooper and she looked up and I was on the sofa looking out the window with Portia!

Don't forget to look at the pictures below of me and Cooper! I love my little brother sooooo much!

No comments: