Saturday, September 02, 2006

Happy Birthday Mommy!

I had the best time at Grandma Donna's house! I played all morning and really wore myself out. By the time Mommy and Daddy got there I was pretty tired, even though I took a pretty good nap. During the party I kept laying down on the floor and resting my head. I did manage to have a pretty good time even though I was tired. I played with my cousins AJ and Jeffery a bunch. I ate a lot of crackers and pizza. I even ate Triscuits and Mommy couldn't figure out why I would like them. My favorites were the breadsticks (yum) and the ice cream (double yum). I ate two whole bowls of ice cream, I love it!

After such an exciting day I cuddled up on the sofa next to Mommy and fell asleep, it was nice. She said it was the best present I could have given her cause I never cuddle with her like that anymore!

No comments: