Sunday, September 03, 2006

We went to the state fair today and it was so much fun!!! I got to see lots of animals. There were pigs, sheep, and lots of cows. We walked around and I had a good time watching all the games and rides. Then we went to see the pig races. I was really happy before it started, I was eating crackers and dancing to the country music they were playing. But once it started everyone started cheering and it really freaked me out. Mommy had to get me out of my stroller and hold me cause I was crying, it was really scary! So I missed the pig races and the swimming pig because I had my face buried in Mommy's chest. Oh well, maybe next year.

My favorite parts of the fair were....

1) Watching all the other kids.
2) The cool free ballon I got (see picture below).
3) The french fries! I could have eaten more but I had to share with Mommy and Daddy.
4) The ice cream! Me and Mommy shared and it was so yummy...and fresh, you could even smell the cows!

No comments: